Linggo, Hunyo 15, 2014

Goodbye Summer!

Share it Please


Time to Say Goodbye Summer




Let's say goodbye to summer as we face the rainy season, my favorite season of the year! Okay, this may sound weird but I do love the rainy season, not only because there are going to be a lot of class cancellations but also because of the new trends: Sweaters are once again in! Now let me show you some of my summer OOTD's that I'll truly miss.

Forever 21 Top, Oxygen Pants and Cotton On Denim Polo. I forgot the shoes

With my best friend Jhia Asinas. Same pants, Bershka top (my only clothe from Bershka), Shoes All Star

Same top, Same shoes, Pants personalized by a friend and Markuus denim Polo (Yes I have a thing for demin polos)



I'm not rich! As you can see I like recycling my clothes, a lot. Nobody really cares about what you're wearing, it's just a matter of how confidently you wear them. Just smile. By the way, I post weekly so go check out my blog again next week and spread the word. If you like what you see share it and let me know what you think by commenting down below, so I'd know how I can improve my blog (I'm super new to all this). Hugs XO

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RiRanjo
Instagram: RiRanjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author