Linggo, Agosto 3, 2014

My SMC Experience in 7

Share it Please

Student Media Congress

Last week I was able to have an opportunity of a lifetime, be a part of the people handling the SMC (Student Media Congress). It was, indeed, a notable experience! I got to meet new people, Become friends with most of them. Everyone was just super fun to be with, to talk to and to hang with. Here are my Top 7 Reasons why I loved my SMC Experience:

PS ALMOST ALL OF THE PHOTOS, except FOR THE SELFIES, ARE TAKEN BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE (MOST OF WHICH ARE OWNED BY SMC and Plaridel)

1 NEW FRIENDS - It's always fun to meet new people! 'm actually planning to join next year's SMC again, hopefully.


The SMC 2014 Family






2 FREE FOOD - YES, did not Spend a penny. 
3, TALKS - I heard tons of people with big names talk about THEIR fields and success. Learned a lot and I enjoyed hearing Them talk at the same time.
One of the best speakers ever


4 FIELD WORK - It's sort of a good training for my future. I got to talk and greet people, and try and maintain my temper at its coolest no matter how rude a delegate may be ... IT'S FUN AND HARD (OOOH).
5 NO Classes - Yes, I missed my friends but I got to be excused in one class, now that's a perk.
6 GOT TO SEE LSTV - LSTV, a new org on La Salle had THEIR right before the official launch Unveil

Me doing a "WTH" face

Enjoying the challenge a bit too much


7 UNVEIL - Music + Friends = Best time ever

"When an opportunity comes, grab it"
"Learn thru experience"
"Always smile, it'll get you a thousand miles"


 SUMS UP MY EXPERIENCE:





 Follow me on twitter and Instagram: riranjo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author