Linggo, Hunyo 15, 2014

10 Reasons to Love Your Dad!

Share it Please

          

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


10 Reasons I Love My Dad and Why You Should Love Maybe Yours


  1. They gave birth to you, yes it was not all your mom. Your dad was also there throughout the whole process. It's even harder to watch your mom give birth to you
  2. He taught you how to ride the bike, or at least ones that have 3 wheels.
  3. Remember those times you fell asleep in the car, on the way home and then you wake up and you're already on your bed? Yes, you're dad carried you and superman or an alien. He made ​​sure your sleep will not be disrupted.
  4. He Bought you toys. okay, so it was both your mom and dad who Bought your toys, but sometimes if it's too expensive, mostly it's your dad who tried to convince your mom to still buy that one expensive thing that'll make you happy .
  5. The first time you rode the roller coaster, maybe it was your dad who came with you
  6. While your dad's driving, he makes you sit on his lap so you could drive with him, or you thought you were.
  7. Everytime you're in the grocery store, he helps you ride the cart and then pushes it and watched you scream because you're having such a good time. No matter how noisy you are, and how many people stare, he still continues to push the cart because it makes you smile, and that makes him happy as well.
  8. He played basketball, volleyball, etc. with me inside the house even if my mom told me not to.
  9. He is hard-wroking. I barely see him just sit down and do nothing.
  10. HE inspires ME. I wanna be just like him. A good member of the society and a GREAT DAD


(Me, My Dad and Mom)



This is my first post ever, and I want to dedicate it to all the dads out there for being the best papis out there. Happy Father's Day everyone! Maybe not everything on my list is true for everyone, but it is for me. Moreover, I only made ​​10 points because I do not like reading long posts, are priority makes me think that maybe you guys think the same.  Have a great day! Let's keep talking and share your reasons on why you love your dad down on the comment section! Also, follow me on 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RiRanjo
Instagram: RiRanjo

Hugs XO

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author