Sabado, Hunyo 28, 2014

5 Reasons Why I Don't Want To Grow Up

Share it Please


Say No to Growing Up!

1 Wrinkles - My face will start to change. My skin and the way I move soon BUT I can actually stop this by exercising and eating healthily still no matter how old I get.
2 Out with the old - There will be new cool stuff in the market that I will not understand how to operate anymore, although you can still be in Even if you're physically old. It's all in the mind.
3 WORK - I have to work work work in order to survive, my parents will no longer be there to support me and give me whatever I want (or atleast the ones They can afford).
4 Work hard play what? - No longer do I focus myself on my studies and parties, but rather I have to pull it together to do nothing but work. Maybe I'll try to Deviate from the norm and still go to parties in the future.
5 LEARN HOW TO BUDGET - This is the biggest issue ever! If now all I have to think about is how to save money so I can buy clothes, concert tickets, etc. When I group old, I now have to think of all the other Aspects of life, like paying the electric bill ... NO!


That moment your parents leave and the playground

Goofing around

Having a Tantrum moment

Feeling like Peter Pan

I do not how what's going on

You and your best friend just playing around

This article's inspiration: Thea Garaygay



Unlike most people, I actually do not want to grow up. I want to remain young, not physically cause that would be impossible, but in the heart. I want to be mature yet young and exciting, ready to face anything and craving for something new and weird. Hope you had fun reading! XO

Twitter / IG: riranjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author