Sabado, Agosto 9, 2014

Birthday Photoshoot

Share it Please

Happy 18th To Me!


I can not believe I'm already 18! I just want to thank everyone who greeted me! So I wanted to do photoshoots as a gift to myself, So I did (Weird me). Here are some of the cool pictures taken by Trisha Tejada and Rica Singh. PS If you think I have it (what it Takes to be a model) contact me! Please hahaha lol. I really want a manager, seriously, I wanted to make a portfolio and go to go sees but I know I do not have the height, but I wish someone out there would give me chance. # Drama101

I Learned a lot, actually. Not just techniques on how to have good shots (CONFIDENCE, BOOM) I also learned to accept your body and yourself. You have to love and appreciate yourself first before other people would. It starts with yourself, never let other people define who you are. Never change for them. Because you want to change. Not to please Them, but yourself.

Shots by TRISHA TEJADA:
Probably one of my faves

Awkward








GROUP SHOTS (With Noreen Sayoc, River Cruz, Ericka Juasayan and Rachel Torres) ON MY DEFENSE, I did not know that we were going for the smiling shots. Sorry for my ever serious face.





Pictures by RICA SINGH



Yes, I have an awkward smile.

Probably one of the most disturbing facial expressions I've done. Lol






WACKY! 






The TONGUE OUT





CANDID SHOTS!





BACK TO WORK




MY PROFILE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!

My latest Profile Pciure,


I'll posting other stuff on how I celebrated my Birthday! It was a very simple day .. BUT I LOVED IT. Now it's time to go back to reality, and face the hassle world of college. Oh and I did not include top or bottom what I was wearing, cause I was not really sure. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author