Sabado, Hulyo 5, 2014

Love is Like a Kite

Share it Please


Let's go up


        Life is simple. It's what we make of it. At some point, we are to face big problems that would ruin us, big winds that may make or break us. At this point in our life, we should know who we can go to if we need someone, and who we need not to come. Okay, what I said was super weird haha! Anyway, I never loved flying kite but since it's our midterm test for our FTSPORT, I had to go through it. Making a kite was one of the most stressing things I've ever done, flying one though was the most memorable. P.S. My kite broke even before I got to the area where we were suppose to fly it. Depressing right? Well, thanks to my friends, I still had the chance to experience how it felt to fly a kite!




In my defense, I was enjoying the activity so much that I could not help but smile or laugh every time my friend wanted tried to take a decent pic of me. So I told her to just keep taking photos, and hope that we get something great! I think we did.. I guess


My Kite flying groupie (From left to right) Tania Leongson (the owner of the undying kite), Maan Fernandez, Juana Segismundo and her best friend Joana Aberin




If you think me and Juana are probably one of the best kite flyers, think again! We were just pretending to fly the kite. Someone was actually holding it from behind us. Smart, right? Well, I thought of that. Lol haha! It was truly an epic day! Love is like flying a kite, no matter what other people think there is, you'll never stop holding on. XO

Twitter and Instagram: riranjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author