Linggo, Setyembre 28, 2014

Life is Good. Living is Better

Share it Please



Life is Good. Living is Better


                  Last week my friend, Alex Federiganm took some photos of me Which I decided to use for this post, There a lot of times wherein we feel bored with life (or maybe it's Jut me). It's like a cylce ... or actually it is a cycle: Wake up, Eat, Bath, Eat, Sleep Bath, etc. I mean I guess you can picture it right? We just keep on repeating the same thing over and over again, what makes it so special then? What makes LIFE worth living? I'm not suicidal or anything but I've seen a lot of films lately Which tackled this issue and I thought to myself "Hey, it has not actually be bad to end my life ... Who knows maybe it would even better? "But then I think LIFE NOW's only boring if you MAKE IT boring. If you want to live, you have to break some boundaries and risk something in order to gain something. I'm not asking you to GAMBLE or anything like that, but I am telling you that it's better to try than not trying at all die. I do not like PLANNING things and I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it does make my life a bit surprising. I do not love life, but I do think it's better than having no life at all.


I do not really have a lot to say for this post. Here are the photos:











Also in life, it's better to have experienced drama than not. Atleast you have a story to tell. Atleast you now you're not boring. Atleast you're the same one way or another ..... Atleast now, eventhough my life is boring I can proudly say that I've experienced a lot. Maybe it's karma? Maybe it's destiny? Maybe it's nothing at all. I do not care all I know is that atleast ... I know now what I was and what I want to be.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author