Biyernes, Agosto 22, 2014

Dear, Hell Week

Share it Please
HELL WEEK
I have 5 things I want to tell you!

So this week .. Oh wait scratch that. This month has been nothing but stressful! So I'd like to point out 5 realizations, if you want to call Them that.

PS \. I can not wait for this term to end! Give me a break! But first, to all my professors, please give me a high grade (high meaning by passing grade lol).

US LIKE YOU GOT 1:



(C) Kian Fernandez (Me, Thea Garaygay, Trisha Tejada and Jhia Asinas)

We're mad serious, we want to pass this term. We want to survive. We got each other and no HELL WEEK can break our bond (Yep, I was trying to go for a cinematic effect thing. I can not seem to describe it right. Sorry!)


2 Why you doing this to us, innocent kids?!

Say hello to our "Mother" Lian Sta. Maria \
I do not get it, why would you hurt Such an innocent face? (Or atleast what seems to be)

Ericka Juasayan, Me, Trisha Tejada, Jhia Asinas and Anne Sino Cruz (From left to right).
Look how cute we are! Taking selfies like we're not stress when deep inside WE ALL ARE!




(C) Kian Fernandez
We look like kids. They do okay maybe (and I do not ... Ouch) Why would you want to stress us and tire us eve

3 My everyday NEED:


A Picture fom the awesome Viner Cameron!
Anyway, I need some sort of blessing ....

4 ACTUALLY I LOVE HELL WEEK:


Chiara Ocampo.
Yep, a sarcastic face. (Ahhh duh). Although, you can not really tell that she's with perf stress face (Jealous kid right here, she's effortlessly pretty!)

5 STREEESSSSSSSS = FAT ME


Honestly, I have nothing against being fat or being too thin but it's just that this is not my normal intake of food. It's not even summer and, what? I already Gained about 10000000 punds! Obviously kidding.


6 I MISS:


(C) Thea Garaygay

THE CHILL ME ....


Thanks for reading! Wait for next week's post.
Follow me on IG and on Twitter so we can be friends!
riranjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author