Sabado, Hulyo 26, 2014

What's Good About Food?

Share it Please
Food Trip

  Another week means another episode of 'Food is Good'. This week will feature, my all-time favorite, Pasta, pizza, burger and nachos. It has been an intense week for me, a lot has happened, including the SMC (Student Media Congress) which I'll be sharing tomorrow! Also, This episode, unlike the previous ones, will include reasons on why eating delicious food is good! Anyway, here goes nothing. I hope you guys are ready to get hungry and crave for some food fetish.


1. YOUR CARVINGS WILL BE SATISFIED
2. A GOOD FOOD IS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
3. FOOD IS TRUE LOVE
Nachos Galore on Zark's (One of the Best I've ever tasted)

Zark's burger

Zark's burger. Don't be fooled, it has cheese inside its meat. (WTH truly yummy)

Zark's signature buger + Fries combo (THE BACON will leave you crazy)
4. YOUR SANITY WILL BE TESTED
5. IT WILL SERVE AS YOUR REWARD FOR YOUR HARD WORK.

My FOOD-Related motto:
"If you want to get sexy, don't deprive body"


Coffee Bean's Pasta (The cheese is just so yummy)

Ravioli Pizza (For veggies out there)

Ravioli (Sausage)

Ravioli (Three-Cheese, THE BEST)


Eating with friends is the best hang out session ever! Here are some photos of me and my friends spending time at Zark's and Ravioli (Glorietta)

Thea Garaygay and soon-to-be-legal Cheska Martin

Ian Penales and me


"Food won't make you fat. On the other hand, diet makes you SAD"
TRUE TRUE TRUE. Say no to lousy 'NO EATING' type of diet. Eat what you want, but remember not to eat TOO many. Too much is never healthy, same with less. If I were you, have the right diet, and never forget to exercise atleast thrice a week (I KNOW IT'S SUPER HARD THO). HARD WORK PAYS! XOXO

Follow me on Instagram for cool photos: riranjo
Follow me on Twitter and be updated lol: riranjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author