Sabado, Hulyo 5, 2014

Rock-themed Outfits

Share it Please

Rock That Outfit!


    I think rock bands are really cool I'm not really a big fan of any. This week, I decided to wear clothes that make me look like a punk rock band or a fan. I dedicate this to my friend who loves to rock Rica with tons of bands all over the world! To everyone, do not be afraid to show your inner weirdness thru your clothes, it's always nice to experiment!

Top and sweater: F21

Doing my 'don't-look-at-the-camera' signature look

Sex Pistol Shoes

My mom's blurred photo lol

Band ACDC shirt


Sorry for my boring posts, I do hope some of you still enjoyed them. on supporting me and give me some suggestions on how I can Improve my blog!
XO

Twitter: riranjo
Instagram: riranjo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author