Linggo, Hulyo 13, 2014

5 Reasons Why It's Fun To Host

Share it Please

What's Fun About Being a Host?

First thing's first, I'm not a professional host. I did not get in to the hosting pool of my other org actually preferred. hahaha!

Hosting with my friend, Thea Garaygay

Me and Thea caught on act: CHILLING.

Can't stop smiling. That face tho

             What's fun about it? EVERYTHING! Okay so I know I'm being superficial, but it's true. Hosting with be hard as hell, cause you have to entertain your audience almost all the time, but it's really really fun. It's one of those moments where you just do not want to stop talking so mu cause you're having fun. Well, at first it was so nerve-racking, especially if it's your first time like me. I did not know what to say and I was so conscious about what to say that there were moments that I just stood there waiting for my co-host to say something. Nevertheless, as time passes by and you get to know your audience more, Eventually you'll feel relaxed and ready for more!



1. You get to test your communicating SKILLS - One of the most challenging, yet fun, part about hosting is that it tests your effectiveness to communicate with other people. 
2. You get to TALK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO - As a host you have to keep on talking to keep the audience alive.
3. You can PLAY WITH THE AUDIENCE (or fool them) - Since your the host, you're not going to play some of the embarrassing yet FUN games that the people behind the event PREPARED. Instead you get to watch and organize it. Who knew the audience were that good ... and making others laugh (that's a good thing)
4. You get to practice SMILING ALL THE TIME - as a host you have to show the audience that you're having fun.
5. You'll MEET A LOT OF PEOPLE - Actually, not just meet people but become friends with them!

(Left to right) My Top Model-worthy friend Trisha Tejada, Me and my biggest idol Ericka Juasayan (aka DJ Robyn)

Talking to the audience

Making some friends lol



Lastly ... Thank you for this opportunity TEAMCOMM. I love you! Follow me on twitter and instagram: riranjo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Followers

Sample Text

Follow The Author